METALWORKS FENCE AND RAIL
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to make all on-line purchases with Metalworks Fence and Rail convenient and effective. Carefully review all the below information to handle any concerns/problems that may come from purchasing products through Metalworks Fence and Rail. If, at any time, the below information does not answer your questions or if you need more details, just call us at 260-888-4115 or email us at email@example.com and we will be here to help.
- You are able to return ordered, non-customized items within fifteen (15) days of shipment receipt for an exchange or a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping costs and a required manufacturer’s 15% restocking fee. If the customer received free shipping and/or delivery when the order was placed, Metalworks Fence and Rail will be required to deduct our actual cost to ship and deliver the product when the refund is calculated. Any custom orders/clearance items are not able to be returned since they are not reusable for other orders and cannot be resold.
- Orders being returned within the specified fifteen (15) day window following the receipt date will need to be deemed returnable per the manufacturer. Please call us at 260-888-4115 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the original order number, what is being returned, and why the items are being returned. Metalworks Fence and Rail will then work with the original manufacturer to get your return (1) approved and (2) get required information needed for your return. Once approved, Metalworks Fence and Rail will get you a required “Return Material Authorization” number from the manufacturer and a shipping address for you to return your product. You will need to return the product to the provided address (the manufacturer’s warehouse) in its original packaging and condition to avoid additional charges. Return the product using your chosen shipping method to the address provided with the “Return Material Authorization” number clearly marked on the packaging. Please do not contact the manufacturer directly about returns, as Metalworks Fence and Rail will be your primary contact for any issues with the entire purchasing process.
- Please note… Any/All returned product must go back to the manufacturer in its original packaging and be in its original, sellable condition. Additional charges can be deducted if these requirements for returns are not met. Manufacturers will not accept returns if the products have been assembled or altered from original state. If you have questions about whether your product can be returned, please call Metalworks Fence and Rail at 260-888-4115 to discuss.
- Customers assume all code liability for fence and railing products purchased from Metalworks Fence and Rail. Metalworks Fence and Rail is not responsible for items purchased in error of BOCA, Neighborhood, Township, City, or County Codes.
- To avoid errors in ordering, it is highly recommended that the customer provides Metalworks Fence and Rail’s team with a detailed drawing of their entire project so that we can work together to ensure correct parts and quantities. Call or email us to learn how ordering mistakes can be avoided so that your order is 100% right the first time. If any errors do occur, items can only be returned via the policy guidelines detailed above.